Have you checked out the Target Christmas Clearance?? It was up to 70% off yesterday when I went and it was up to 90% off today at our store!!
Our store was pretty picked over, but there were still a lot of great deals to be had. There were also a LOT of people scooping up the deals, too, so I’m guessing the best deals won’t last long!
I know some of you are going to think I’m crazy for this, but I don’t buy wrapping paper ahead of time since we don’t use much Christmas wrapping paper (maybe 2 rolls total at Christmas since we keep Christmas really simple and don’t buy that many gifts) and you can buy it at Dollar Tree for $1 per roll.
For me, it’s just not worth it to buy it ahead and have to store it for a year just to save maybe $1.50. 🙂 But if you do buy wrapping paper and store it year-round, they have some amazing prices. I picked up the tissue paper to use in gift sacks — and it was just $0.30 (originally $3)!
Here’s what I ended up getting today:
- 3 boxes of Wondershop Baking Mixes — $0.83 each — 70% off
- 3 packages of Pepperidge Farm cookies — $0.89 each — 70% off
- M&M’s — $0.95 — 70% off
- Tissue Paper — $0.30 — 90% off
And I got the Milano cookie packages for $0.29 and the Pepperidge Farm Brussels Mint cookies for $0.89 per package yesterday. (I hadn’t tried the Brussels before and they are SO good!)
By the way, I know that it’s New Year’s tomorrow and I should be sharing healthy recipes or workout plans and here I am sharing how to get great deals on cookies. #SorryNotSorry 😉
A few things to note:
- Don’t buy something you don’t need or can’t afford or don’t have space to store or don’t know what you’re going to do with it. It’s not a good deal for you if you can’t afford it or it’s just going to needlessly clutter up your home.
- Be sure to price check everything. Some items are only 30% off or 50% off or 70% off. It’s confusing since people have put all sorts of random things all sorts of random places. Use the price scanner or the Target app on your phone to check the price of everything to make sure it’s a good deal.