January 12, 2019 |
disclosure policy here.)
I just got a completely FREE subscription to Real Simple Magazine AND a completely free subscription to Sports Illustrated for Kids from Rewards Survey. Here’s how:
- I signed into my Rewards Survey account (if you don’t have an account, sign up here — it’s free!)
- I took a short survey that they offered me (it only took me about two minutes).
- As soon as I took the survey, they offered me $30 in free rewards points that I could spend on a number of different magazine subscriptions. I chose to get Real Simple magazine. You just fill out a simple form and check no on the offers that pop up.
- After I had ordered my subscription to Real Simple magazine — completely FREE! — I was offered the option to take another survey. So I said yes.
- I took the second survey (again it only took me less than 2 minutes) and I was offered more magazines I could order for free. I chose to get Sports Illustrated for Kids. Again, I checked “no” on the extra offers and got the free subscription.
- Note: I didn’t have to give any card information, so I won’t be billed ever nor will my subscription auto-renew.
I can’t wait to get my FREE magazines in the mail… and Silas is going to be excited about getting Sports Illustrated for Kids!
Psst! I also signed up for a FREE subscription to Health magazine this week, too! Did you get that freebie, as well?
Looking for more? Read more posts about
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!
Read Newer Post